Social Icons

Monday 15 April 2013

My First love!


Shedding tears of sadness
for our feelings were all in vain;
one has betrayed my faith,
and brought disappointment
to my hearts door.
                                                    As i wipe tears drops from my eyes,
               my sick heart bears the pain;
               she played with my emotion
                like a toy, whilst i
                earnestly plight my truth,
               and send my sense reeling.
              She is jolly by appearance
               and playful at heart:
               I regret i have been misled.

                                                                       
  I gave all my heart to her,
  but in the end,betrayal i earned.                                     
  I dont want to rise in love anymore,
  or fall that way again;
  For all we get is simply a PAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment