Social Icons

Friday 19 July 2013

Poem"To My Beloved"

                                                       To My Beloved!!!

                                                           The clouds creep over
the mind frets with worries
The fear of falling...
Yet one thing bother me,
How are you? My Beloved!


                                                                                              What can i do to please you?
                                                                                                The rest is uneasy thought,
                                                                                                     with pleasant image of my beloved!
                                                                                        
 I surrender to you, my faithful soul,
                                                                                                far as i go over hills,dream land
                                                                                      
                                                I feel your presence in nature's heart
                                                Please surrender my immortal love

Life is about sacrifice for love

Never should you part from me
No hills stands between us,
Don't betray me,my love
i hope fly far with understanding
Love's meaning remaining sterilized
i propose,love me for generations,

                                                                                         I trust you every breath

                                                                                         Every word you speak,
                                                                                         help me god to win her
                                                                                         Angelic soul FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment